Labor Control


Labor Control

         For passengers who aim to travel in-and-out internationally to work legitimately, you need to present the employment contract at the job-seekers’ inspection counters under the following conditions:

  • Leave to Work outside of the Kingdom form
  • Passport
  • Boarding pass
  • A permit for work or training abroad (if present)


Job seekers notify for travel to work abroad by themselves

      (first-timer). In case job seekers have contacted employers to work abroad by themselves, prior to departure, they have to notify their trip at:

  • The Provincial Employment Offices
  • The Bangkok employment offices (Areas 1-10)
  • The international labor offices


By handing in the original documents and their copies as follows.

  • National ID Card or House Registration document
  • Passport
  • Copy of the employment contract certified by Royal Thai Embassy or Royal Thai Consulate or General responsible for Thai labor in the country to be employed
  • Visa to enter the country to be employed
  • Copy of the National ID Card of the parent or guardian (For those who are younger than 20 years-old) 
  • Pikul Thong royal project...
     Pikul Thong Royal Project "Swamp Land Development Center Ground The prototype solution for acid soil."   Source:...
  • Laem Chong Thanon (Phatthalung)...
       Laem Chong Thanon (Phatthalung) LaemChong Thanon is a famous fishing village of Phatthalung located in Chong Thanon sub-distric...
  • Kao Noi Palace (Songkhla)...
       Kao Noi Palace  (Songkhla) The Kao Noi Palace is located at the southern of foothill of Noi Mountain on Sa Dao Road. ...