Getting to Hat Yai Airport
There are many ways to get to Hat Yai Airport. It depends on each person convenience so selecting the one which suit you as the following.
- Personal Car : This is the most convenient way to get to Hat Yai Airport. The airport does not far from Hat Yai downtown. It is easy getting to the airport because when arrive at airport turn left and go straight 7 kilometers around 15-25 minutes during the off-peak time. there are 3 main route to get here as followed.
- Start from Hat Yai downtown, use the route Niphat Uthit 3 road forward to Sripuwanart road and get into road number 2029 around 1 kilometers to Kuan Lang than continue to road number 4135 around 7 kilometers to Hat Yai airport.
- Start from Hat Yai downtown, use the route Prachathipat 1 then turn left to Niphat Uthit 3 road and turn left again at the junction to use Supasarn Rangsan road forward to Phetkasem road, continue straight around 4 kilometers then turn left at airport intersection to road number 4135 go straight around 7 kilometers to Hat Yai airport.
- Start from Hat Yai downtown, use the route Niphat Uthit 3 road forward to Sripuwanart road continue straight around 2 kilometers then use Phetkasem 27 route to road number 4135 go straight around 12 kilometers to Hat Yai airport.
- Minibus : This transportation is quite popular because of the budget price. This way proper for people who have a few times before taking off. Tourists can use the blue minibus by bus station – Hat Yai airport line.
Blue Minibus Route : Bus Station – Prince of Songkhla University (Lotus1) – Big C Extra – Fountain Circle – Kim Yong Market – Lotus 2 – Van Station – Airport Junction – Hat Yai Airport
- Taxi : This an alternative choice for the passengers who are in the rush hour, passengers with many belongings, family group. The option is able to answer these passenger’s requirement perfectly. Moreover, travelers can book taxis before boarding time, however travelers should to reserve time 1 - 2 hours in advance.
- Limousine : Another convenient way to Hat Yai Airport, the passenger can reserve the Hat Yai limousine online 7/24 hours to check travel date, time, limousine types by themselves.ง For more information click here >>
**Travelers are able to select the best way that is the most convenient for themselves. Whether travelers choose whatever way to Hat Yai airport. They should spare time 1 – 2 hours at least before boarding time.
Getting to Hat Yai Downtown
For someone who love to drive indeed, you can drive Hat Yai city from Bangkok by using the road number 4 forward to Prachuap Khiri Khan – Chumpon – Surat Thani – Nakhonsrithammarat – Trang – Pattaluang –Songkhla around 950 kilometers from central Thailand. Moreover, Tourists can drive around Hat Yai attractions and nearby provinces.
Recommended transportations to attractions around Hat Yai City
- From Hat Yai Airport to downtown around 14 kilometers
- From Hat Yai Airport to Hat Yai Bus Ticket around 16 kilometers
- From Hat Yai Airport to Kim Yong Market around 13 kilometers
- From Hat Yai Airport to Songkhla around 40 kilometers
- From Hat Yai Airport to Songkhla Zoo around 44 kilometers
- From Hat Yai Airport to Koh Yor around 37 kilometers
- From Hat Yai Airport to Central Festival Department Store around 15 kilometers